- Our Parish
- Faith Formation
- Ministries / Organizations
New Parish Name Information
The Decree of Merger and Closure letter from the Archdiocese of Cincinnati can be found here.
Parish logo design contest, click here for more information.
To View Daily & Weekend Mass
An Invitation to Return to Mass
Click HERE and a new window in your browser will open to the Sts. Peter and Paul Facebook account.
- It is not necessary to have a personal Facebook page to view the daily live stream. If you are prompted to create a page or log in, simply click “Not Now”.
Once you reach the Facebook page:
- Scroll down past the header and page information to the heading “POSTS” to see the latest live screen video stream.
- Click on the large play arrow to begin the broadcast.
- If you are early to the stream, you might also need to hit ‘refresh’ on your browser to restart the broadcast.
Return of Processions
Beginning on May 3, 2021, the entrance, Eucharistic, and recessional processions during the Mass will be reinstated at all liturgies except the Friday Noon Mass which will continue with high-risk protocols.
What does this mean?
- Servers will be returning to ministry for each Sunday liturgy. Server meeting dates and times to learn Covid protocols.
SSPP: May 4th – 7:00pm
OLSH: May 6th – 7:00pm
- For the reception of the Eucharist, we will process forward. Please try to maintain the required 6 feet social distance requirement. Eucharistic ministers will be spaced appropriately. Masks must be worn. Please receive the Eucharist in the palm of your non-dominant hand, pick it up with your fingers, then pull mask up or down with the opposite hand, then consume.
- Those who are unable to process forward for communion are asked to sit close to the front, in the front pew, or in the cross section. A minister will come to you.
Note: Friday Noon Mass will maintain all safety standards currently in place.
Guidelines, Restrictions and Safety for attending Mass in person can be found HERE
Forms for active parishioners for Academic Year 2021-2022 are available here. They are also available on FaceBook, in the office and at both churches.
All in our pastoral region have free access to FORMED
FORMED provides videos, audio talks, books, documentaries, and studies for all age groups. Available on any internet connected device.
To Register on FORMED:
- Go to FORMED.org/signup
- Enter your parish zip code (45215), our region (Sts. Peter and Paul)
- Enter your name and email
Already have a FORMED Account?
- Visit FORMED.org
- Click Sign In
- Enter your email
- Click the link in your email
- You are in! No more passwords!
The OLSH Mission Commission is accepting donations!
The Mission Commission storage room is once again open for your donations of used clothing, household items and toys. The storage room is located, next to the Music Room at OLSH. Donated items are taken to the Mountain Outlet in Paintsville Kentucky. Proceeds from the thrift store benefit St. Michael’s Our Lady of the Mountains School. If you have questions, call Beth at 484-1570.
Announcements & News
The Kroger Community Rewards Program was designed to support organizations by simply using your Kroger Plus Card! Sign up right away to start earning rebates for our parish. Sign in or create an account at krogercommunityrewards.com. Click on Enroll Now Under “Find Your Organization” enter DG508 (SSPP) or QC004 (OLSH), click search Click on appropriate parish name You’ll receive confirmation that …
You could be as wealthy as a king — yet miserable — if you have no friends. Or you could be as poor as dirt — yet happy — because you’re surrounded by loved ones. A recent study of human happiness by the distinguished British economist Richard Layard concludes that the most significant factor for personal happiness is relationships with …
14 weeks? ARE YOU EXPECTING A BUNDLE OF JOY? Congratulations! It’s time to call the church office for Baptism! The faith community of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart share in your joy and excitement! If you are planning to have your baby baptized, please call the parish office at 733-4950 during the 2nd trimester of pregnancy to get enrolled in the Baptism preparation …